_________

Saturday, August 9, 2008

I hate sappy postings but . . .

It's true, I really do have the best husband. I feel very blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. Not only does he have a wicked sense of humor, he is sweet, kind and caring. I am not the easiest person to live with, as my family knows, but he is patient with me. I do not know the words to describe how much I love my Brian. I adore him, and feel so blessed to have someone who loves me the way he does. Last weekend we had a "get away" weekend for our third anniversary. While we were out, Brian surprised me with a very special gift. It was a combination of an anniversary present and a thank you gift for helping him get his Master's degree. I want to share it with you all. And I want to thank Brian for loving me. I'll always be your Ju-monster. ;)

2 comments:

Ty and Tiff said...

this is long, but so cute...Brian you made Ty and I cry with what you said at the end...miss you guys! :)

HatchMe said...

I LOVE IT! Way to go Brian! And Jules....you found yourself a winner. I am so glad that you two are so happy and in love! It's a wonderful thing to be with your best friend! Love you guys!