_________

Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!

Today is our friend Chris' birthday. As I type, he and Brian are playing Wii. We went out to dinner tonight and got fabulous food at Mimi's. It's a shame that the service at Mimi's is so terrible, because the food is so good. Maybe that is why the servers are so lazy--they know we'll be back for the food.
Anyway, Brian and I made a cake for Chris for his birthday. Chris has a Vespa, and he loves his Vespa. So, we made him a Vespa themed cake. We're quite proud of it. Happy Birthday Chris!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Such a cute cake! I'm thoroughly impressed.

So....I had a dream about you last night, and in it you were pregnant! Did I mention that during this dream, we were all back up at girl's camp? Weirdness.

Chris said...

Holy Awesome Cake Batman! You two are the bestest!!!

Cindy said...

I love it that the two of you come up with the best cakes! They're so creative and tasty. Way to go.