_________

Monday, April 28, 2008

Give Gwen some love!



OK, so now that you have heard about the trouble maker in our house, it's time to give the Queen some attention. Anyone who has met the Queen knows that she has some attitude. Well, I do love her. She is needy, and always craving attention, and will whine and whine until she gets the attention that she wants. Brian always gets mad at me at night when I call her name in response to her cries from the bathroom. Bottom line, she's a fatcat. She rules the roost. In a different life, maybe her third or fourth, she was a royal pet in some Egyptian princesses court. Anyway, just wanted to show you all how cute she is. I love my Gwenie.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

forgive julie, for it has been a month since her last post.

....i need to seriously laugh my head off. will you post please?

that is all.

Vanessa Swenson said...

With Gwenie spelled like that, I sorte read Gweenie, instead.

That fatcat was huge! It was like a dog or something, with more attitude and hair.