_________

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm giving in . . . .

Generally speaking, I hate blogs. I hate blogging, bloggers, bloggest, blogfigknutten, and anything remotely related to the word "blog." But, I'm giving up. That's right, the stubborn Julie is throwing in the towel. All my will power is gone, and I'm sitting at my computer, listening to my fabulous itunes collection, and blogging (in my pajamas no less). I never thought the day would come.

I'm blaming all of you! I go to my sister's blog to see what antics she's up to, and to my surprise, I find that everyone and their dog has a blog now! What has the world come to?! And now
I'm adding to the chaos of the interweb. Oh, the shame! So, I've given in to peer pressure. I'm going to post comments on some random website that people can simply navigate to. I'm going to tell you all about the strange life we live, with our two cats (who you will hear all about), the altima (Brian's other love), and Pebbles. (Pebbles is my new car. See Brian's blog for details.)

I will apologize in advance if the things posted here don't make much sense. Frankly, what goes on in my head doesn't make much sense, and that is exactly what you are going to get here. You will also find that I live with a very funny, very handsome man who keeps me in stitches 99.44% of the time. I plan to share that part of my life with all of you, because I'm pretty darn sure that you all can't begin to understand what I go through every day. (And I love every minute of it!)

I will also apologize because Brian has full rights to post on this blog. After all, it is Monkeys and ladybugs. If you are wondering why it's titled that, you should not be reading this, it's none of your business, so go away. If you do get the title, then you are one of the lucky few. We welcome any post regarding either monkeys, ladybugs, or monkeys and ladybugs. We're not picky!

So, we hope you enjoy your time here. Check back often, and if we haven't added to it soon enough, please email me and I'll happily add one of my many hilarious stories. (I've been told I have the best stories.) I also take requests. If you know one of my hilarious antics, I'll be more than happy to document it for ever on the fabulous invention of Al Gore. Just send me an email and you'll get your post. (I sound like a bad karaoke singer begging for suggestions. Gosh!)

And lastly, I may have given in to the blogging monster, but I'll die before I create a myspace page!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh man! I have the funniest sister! blogfigknutten..bah ha ha! I love it! Thank you for creating a blog. Now I can laugh my head off every day..well on the days when you post stuff on here.
Thank you Al Gore for inventing the internet so Julie Rae can blog!Love,
Laqwanduh (LaKjuanduh)

Vanessa Swenson said...

Hah! Hah! You are so a blogger now!!