_________

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Glimpse . . .

Preface:
Usually while working, Brian and I have occasional conversation via Gmail chat. Today, while doing a mind-numbing task, we conversed. It was as follows: (click on links for full effect)
me: ok, seriously, what was the other thing you needed from wal-mart
i'm going there on my lunch
Brian: i can only think of shaving cream
we couldn't find salsa last time we were there
is that what you're thinking of?
cause i don't really need the salsa
it was just a craving
me: no, there was something else that you told me about last night or this morning
prolly last night
Brian: valtrex?
me: nope
Brian: weapons of mass destruction?
a new brain for Howie
me: nope
and nope
you need to go to specialty stores for that stuff!
Brian: howie's brain is on backorder
me: so is mine
Brian: some guy ate mine
me: ew
Brian: why are you sending me these?
me: some guy ate your brain
that's what zombies do!
Brian: oh
me: duh
Brian: hehe
me: now i want to watch that movie again!
Brian: i was thinking hannible
me: and hot fuzz!!
oh
could have gone that way, i suppose
Brian: do you think they make those masks for babies?
that would be SO cute
me: lol
i'm gonna fall out of my chair!

So, I'm sitting at my desk, giggling like CRAZY, when my boss walks out of his office, holding his "Binkie" and just stands there and looks at me. He wanted to make sure I was ok. Then he turned and walked back in to his office.

Epilogue: Now that my boss thinks I'm off my rocker I will have to behave a bit more at work. Although, my boss isn't much of an example. (Proof to come later.)

2 comments:

Brian said...

In case you wonder . . . the Valtrex was not in response to anything real. Pure randomness (what more do we expect from me?). Promises.

Laurel said...

bahhahahahah that is the funniest thing ever.. go julie blogs!!
hahah i'm still laughing..