_________

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloweentime at Disneyland

I realize that I can be very random. When Brian requested a particular cake for his birthday, I was more than willing to give it to him to make him happy. Well, then he decided he didn't want the cake because a whole cake is too many calories. So, I decided that instead of the $30 tiramisu cake, we'd go to Disneyland. Yeah, seems odd, but that's how I roll. Anyway, here's the pics we took while on our whirlwind trip to Anaheim. It was a fun and exhausting trip. And I wish that there were rules regarding the age of children in strollers . . . as in, your 12 year old can walk, you don't need a stroller. (Argh!)


Brian attempting to eat a "turkey leg"


We decided that Katie owes us $8 for this "turkey leg." It was actually really gross, and we're pretty sure that it was actually a ham shank. Regardless, we won't be getting that again. Ick!


Waiting in line for the Haunted Mansion!


Candy corn Halloween Time sign on the Golden Gate Bridge outside of California Adventure.


Candy corn Cactus in California Adventure


Giant Candy Corn contest winner-California Adventure


The Francis Ladybug spinner ride-California Adventure


Proof I was there!!!

No comments: